I've done my best to be extra good this year.
So if you like, any of these choices from some of the amazing organizations I've had the pleasure of working with in 2012, would be oh.so.nice under the tree.
I'll even wait until New Years.
Since I know you're a little busy and all.
1. Some red sparkly bangles from IN PINK. Perfect with a casual t, jeans and a blazer. So many pretties on this site.
2. Pretty cubic zirconia flower studs by Silver Speck. I would wear these with everything and they are sure to be classics for years to come.
3. Why are their cuff links on my list? Well, because I love them. If I were a man, I would wear them daily. Truth be told, I
4. Oh, hello there new favorite lipstick by Mia Mariu. I want this red one please Santa. This may or may not be my second request.
5. A flat iron that can be used on WET or dry hair. What?! I not only want this, I need it. It would save so much time and just think, no one would need to see me in the blogger bun again.
6. This striped skirt by eShakti. I really love this one. It has a vintage vibe and would be oh.so.pretty during the holidays. Or anytime.
7. A stunning sparkler by Alilang Jewelry. Doesn't this remind you of a certain other much more expensive option that is coveted by so many? Love that it ties in the back and love, love, love that it is under $30. So pretty.
8. And lastly, a little pampering is always welcome. And I am almost out of my creamsicle flavored goodies by J&M Botanicals. I also noticed that their shaving oil, which so many of you wanted to try, is on sale for half price here.
A huge thank you to all of the amazing folks I've had the pleasure of working with!
Anne Marie Gianni Skincare
Mommy at Heart
The last weekend before Christmas.
I can barely stand it.