Ava Grace's Closet: Favourites: The World of Eric Carle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Favourites: The World of Eric Carle

For as long as I can remember, or at least for as long as I've had children, we have been fans of Eric Carle's "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". 
I still remember Isabella being able to recite each of the food items that little hungry caterpillar ate his way through as I turned the pages. And the way she said "shalami". 
Many years later, Ava is still enjoying the story.
Gymboree, my other longtime favourite, launches the new World of Eric Carle collection in stores and on-line on September 2nd. 
Ms. Ava Grace + I got a sneak peek.



She did receive another copy in case you were wondering and this one came with the little stuffed caterpillar pictured above. 
I might love it even more than she does.
Just maybe.



Be sure to visit to visit Gymboree and enter to win one of 3 $250 Gymboree gift cards along with an exclusive Eric Carle print and book set. 
Like them on Facebook {here} to find out about daily prizes during launch week. There may be free clothing involved.
Isn't the pj just the cutest thing ever? Shop them here.
We love.

Disclosure: We received the pyjamas pictured from Gymboree at no charge in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions are strictly my own.
Winner of the Sears #rockthehalls Giveaway is Jana Liu. Congrats! I will email you today. 

10 comments :

  1. How cute...your daughter and the pj's! If only my boys were still little...sigh
    Darlene Fadem
    http://thriftmeover.com
    http://whosaprettygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Definitely have to check this out!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may or may not be posting about this soon too. I love Eric Carle...our favorite is a tie between the Caterpillar and brown bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! i love eric carle, and the hungry caterpillar is one of MY faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book is a favourite in this house too! I love the little holes & the caterpillars face when he feels sick! Lol! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gymboree and Eric Carle??? Is there any other cuter pairing for kids?! Great clothes and childrens books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So cool! Me and my 8 year old used to read that! Maybe I will get a set for my new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So cute!
    The caterpillar's face is so funny.)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.