Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Looking Back
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What I Wore : Looking Back

A few times each year, I find myself looking back over my weekly What I Wore posts. This year, even though I found myself not posting as frequently as I normally do, {life will do that to you} I still really enjoyed the look back.
As I get older, my style has definitely changed, but overall, the items I radiate to most often remain similiar.
A good quality pair of classic shoes.
An equally classic black or tan coat.
The softest, most worn in denim I can find.
And fun accessories. Always the types of pieces that can take an outfit from meh, to wow without a huge investment.
Right now, my transitional winter wardrobe includes a lot of three quarter length sleeve sweaters my favourite, knee length skirts with opaque tights and LOTS of blanket scarves.
I may be a bit addicted to the latter - love that they can add so much interest to an outfit AND keep me warm in the office on chilly November days.
I am on the hunt for a knee length denim skirt, a second pair of flat, weekend-wear ankle boots and a fuchsia blazer among a few other staple pieces to get me through the winter.
Here are just a few of my favourite looks from this past year - and while the winter month's here in Toronto often prove challenging for outfit photos, I hope to post as often as I'm able. 
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment :

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.