Ava Grace's Closet: Ready, Set, Romance
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ready, Set, Romance

With Valentine’s Day almost upon us, the romantic in me slowly starts to veer its heart-shaped head.
The stores are full of pink and red goodies making me feel like Cupid can’t be far away.
I find that even though I swear to myself each year that it’s just like any other day, something about the fact that everybody else is celebrating makes me feel like it’s just somehow more special than other days.
While the romantic one-on-one dinners of old may be a thing of distant memories, I now find myself trying to make the day special for my my children. All while waiting for my own flowers to arrive. Ahem.
Getting prettied up is always a popular exercise in a house filled with women, as ours is.
Between my Isabella, who is almost 18 and my Ava Grace, who thinks she’s 18, all of us enjoy our girl time – whether it’s playing with makeup, trying out new hair styles or doing our nails and feet.
Valentine’s Day gives us the excuse to go all out – and we’ve already started the process.
When the new Amope™ Pedi Perfect™  Electronic Nail Care System arrived, we were all anxious to give it a try. Isabella loves a natural nail and thought the idea of not needing clear polish, while still getting shiny, natural looking nails was amazing.
I loved the fact that I no longer needed to lay out buffers, nail files and the like. One compact, easily portable tool that does it all for both your hands and feet?
There might be a little romance in store for me on Valentine’s Day after all.  


  










  Using the Amope™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System is quick and easy.
We both loved the numerous different filing heads the tool comes with and agreed that it was by far, the fastest we’ve ever got our nails to look this fabulous.
I especially loved the buffer as have always struggled with finding a tool that does the job well particularly in the colder, winter months when it’s tough at best to keep your nails looking natural and not dry and brittle.
Definitely a must-have for this Valentine's Day.
The Amope™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe and finger nails natural looking and shiny. Its ergonomic design allows for use on both toe and fingernails, and comes furnished with two different speed settings (Normal and Fast). The easy to use product comes with three different heads that allow you to file, buff and shine in less than a few minutes. Get yours now!
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Amope Canada via Mode Media Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Amope Canada.

2 comments :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Looks like a real good tool and especially in a household with three girls like you mentioned here above!
    Wishing you a very special Valentine's Day coming up.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds (and looks) like a fabulous tool to have in the self care tool box. Not only will you get amazing nails on hands and toes .. I'm thinking about the time saved by not having to go to the nail salon, and not to mention the cost savings. Will definitely be checking this out .. Thanks for sharing this great find.. Hugs, C.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.