Ava Grace's Closet: What We Wore : Mommy + Me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 11, 2016

What We Wore : Mommy + Me

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for mom + me matching outfits.
When Ava and I were grocery shopping last week, we came across this turtleneck in the clearance section of Joe Fresh for under $6. 
She noticed it first and yelled out "mommy, it's just like yours!".
And in the cart it went. 
I mean, how could we not?






on Ava: turtleneck - Joe Fresh | jeans - Joe Fresh
on mama: turtleneck - Joe Fresh | jeans - Forever XXI 





1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    What a lovely Mommy & Me outfits. Always loved that.
    Hugs and Happy Valentine's Day - always!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.